Hairstyle And Weddigng Latest Collection
Hairstyle And Weddigng Latest Collection

Engagement Rings

I am one of those guys that do not believe in an expensive engagement ring. Now, don’t get me wrong; there’s no reason to be cheap about it. However, if you’re deep in debt and barely afloat as it is, don’t go spending 10 or 20 grand on an expensive engagement ring. If you’re Will Smith and it’s no big thing, then sure, go all out. But, for the rest of us; getting further into debt is not the best way to start a future with someone. After all, love has nothing to do with an expensive engagement ring. If the girl tells you it does; you are marrying the wrong woman. She clearly doesn’t care for you. If she did, she wouldn’t want you to break the bank on a piece of jewelry. Got it?

When it comes to purchasing the expensive engagement ring, I am certainly not the pro. Back when I proposed to my wife, I had a mere 500 bucks in my pocket to spend. I used it on a white gold ring with a three carrot blue topaz and surrounding diamonds. This is her birth stone. She absolutely loved the idea and I knew right then that she truly loved me. It wasn’t about money in any way. After all, this is the only reason people like diamonds in the first place. They are considered a precious stone and folks pay oodles of cash for them. I will state with all confidence that if they weren’t worth a great deal of money, no one would want them. No one would care how beautiful or strong they are. It’s all about the money. In my opinion, the diamond is not the prettiest stone by far. However, they do make for an expensive engagement ring. My advice to all you guys out there is this; if you have tons of cash to fork out on an expensive engagement ring, then so be it; however, if you only have so much, and you’d prefer to put the bulk of it on a home, then that’s a more prudent investment.

You can find any expensive engagement ring of any shape or size on the World-Wide-Web these days. Get jacked in and do a search for any stone or ring type you please. Just keep in mind, if you can’t afford it, then don’t buy it. An expensive engagement ring does not equal your love for the woman in any way. Sticking with her through thick and thin is the true test.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails